Security and convenience are priorities of current release
Starting on March 28 you can get access to the HyperHive v1.0. HyperHive has several new security features:
- LDAP authentication of mobile device users,
- data transfer channel encryption (using custom algorithms),
- local data encryption on mobile devices,
- offline authentication with PIN,
- MDM integration.
HyperHive developers will appreciate following features:
- abstraction of data structures (stored in the backend systems),
- handling local data as objects (like in ORM),
- transparent authN/authZ/encryption in the framework.
Use these links to start working with HyperHive v1.0: